Tamilnadu government recently launched a new scheme called Amma mini clinic in rural areas where less medical availability is available.
What Is Amma Mini Clinic?
Amma mini clinic used to know helping the rural areas where there is no reach of the medical team, So the government decided to start the new scheme called Amma mini clinic.
They have one doctor, one nurse, and one attender so they could see a lot of patients in a rural area, So in emergency times this could be vital many times.
TN Amma Mini Clinic Qualification
- Medical Officer Qualification – Mbbs
- Staff Nurse Qualification – DGNM (Diploma in General Nursing Midwives)
- Attender Qualification – 08th Passed & Read and Write Tamil
TN Amma Mini Clinic Age Recruitment
Every post has its own limit, So do these Jobs have their age limit apply only you are eligible.
- For Medical Officer – As Per Norms
- For Staffing Nurse – Upto Max 35 Years
- For Attender – Upto Max 40 Years
- For Medical Officer Rs. 60000/- Per Month
- For Staff Nurse MLHP Rs. 14000/- Per Month
- For Multipurpose Hospital Worker / Attender – Rs. 6000/- Per Month
How To Apply For Tamilnadu Amma Mini Clinic Online 2021?
for applying to the Tn Amma Mini Clinic Jobs online you must visit the Tamilnadu official site.
Note: The Application Form will be available in the District DDHS Office.